Sacred cows taste better.


Monday, September 19, 2016

It's Not 'Okay' To Vote For Trump


In a normal election year. It would be okay to overlook our political differences just to get on with day-to-day life. I mean, I hated George W. Bush, but I shopped at businesses that supported Bush, I didn't avoid coworkers who were Republican, and I enjoyed friendly debates with them.

This term is different. This time, the Republican party has selected a candidate so hideous, so horrifying, that I cannot help but vote with my conscience and my pocketbook as well as at the voting booth.

I'm deadly serious. If I hear you are a Trump supporter, I'll boycott your business! I will refuse to work for you. I will refuse to have anything to do with you. Even family members of mine will be ostracized if they vote Trump. If you are a Trump supporter, you are shunned!

And I am not alone!

Trump isn't like Hitler. He IS Hitler! The parallels are obvious! And that this could possibly happen in America is an especially low insult.

And supporting him is not okay! You Trump voters will NOT be forgiven for this! Ever!

So that's our stand. Yes, I said, 'our.' We, the responsible citizens of the United States, stand unified against you. We say that any Trump voter is Anathema, and has given up any true claim at being a true American.

There are real world consequences for voting for Trump that will sting you for the rest of your life. If you voted for Trump, you will lose a significant percentage of your business, forever. If you vote for him, you will lose family! You will lose face! You will, potentially, lose so much more.

I've systematically debunked all the misconceptions about Hillary. If you don't buy them, that's okay. If you think Hillary is Satan, that's okay. You don't have to vote for her.

But you DO have to never vote for Trump. That's a hill I'm willing to die on!


Eric

*

No comments: