Sacred cows taste better.


Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fox 6 News' Stephanie Grady Needs To Clean Up Her Act!


I just sent the following angry letter to Fox 6 News in Milwaukee. I could give background to the letter, but it really speaks for itself.


Name: Eric Hildeman

Email: CarlSaganJr@aol.com

Phone: 4145249629

Comment: I wish to voice my extreme disappointment at the Fox 6 News Team's coverage of the Donald Trump Rally taking place tonight (9/28) at the Waukesha Expo Center. The story was covered professionally until the end of the segment, at which point Stephanie Grady's voice was clearly heard to say, "Hopefully, his message will resonate."
Are you kidding me?! A more clear-cut example of media bias is difficult to come by, even by today's low standards. I would like to sternly warn Fox 6 that this sort of unprofessional behavior cannot be tolerated by a public that relies on objective reporting to be properly informed. May I please remind you that far greater journalists have been fired for far less?
I seldom get my local news outside of Internet sources, these days. Now I remember why! Please act more like professionals!

Eric Hildeman

*

1 comment:

Unknown said...


What I Do Not Realize Is In Truth How You Are Not Actually A Lot More Neatly-Preferred Than You Might Be Right Now. You Are So Intelligent. You Recognize Thus Significantly In Terms Of This Topic, Produced Me Individually Imagine It From So Many Varied Angles. Its Like Men And Women Don't Seem To Be Involved Unless It Is One Thing To Accomplish With Woman Gaga! Your Personal Stuffs Outstanding. At All Times Care For It Up!

agen sbobet